TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Students must come to classes ready to learn and have fun, students must not disrupt other classes or fellow students during lessons.
2. All accounts MUST be enrolled into direct debit to attend classes at Off Centre Dance Co.
3. Tuition fees are calculated monthly and added to your account with us, these fees are then direct debited on the 15th of each month from your nominated bank account or credit card. Tuition must be paid regardless if classes are attended or not.
4. In the event that classes are rehearsing older routines, newer students may not be featured in performances until they have caught up and are at the performance level of the rest of the class.
5. All classes are locked in for the year. If you wish to cancel your subscription please let us know by emailing email@example.com - There is a 1 month cancellation fee assigned to all cancellations outside of our guarantee period.
6. Students that will be absent due to sickness or any other reasons must notify the studio of their non-attendance by calling (02) 4577 9557. In the case of private lessons, if a student does not show up for a class or does not notify the teacher/studio at least 1 hour prior to the start of a private lesson, the full cost of the lesson must be paid to the studio.
7. Parents are not permitted to enter classrooms unless invited. Please wait in the parents waiting room or outside the studio for classes to be over. We also ask for no one to wait in the reception whilst classes are running as this is a distraction for our staff and students using the area.
8. All students will require uniform that is to be worn to lessons. please see the uniform page on our website for all requirements.
9. No Dangly earrings, watches, bracelets, necklaces or large rings are to be worn to classes, as they are potentially dangerous and distracting.
10. Students are required to be ready to enter their classes on time. It is advised to arrive approx. 10 minutes before your allocated class time. Lateness will not be tolerated.
11. Although all due care is taken with all of our students, we do not take responsibility for students whilst they are not in class. If your child has a break between classes, it is ultimately the parents responsibility to supervise children if it is required.
12. Students are not to play outside the studio buildings at any time, this includes any of the car park and drive way areas surrounding the studio. Please take care whilst you are driving in the surroundings of the premises.
13. All students should be picked up promptly at the end of their class, failure to collect students in a timely manner may result in an extra charge for supervision at the discretion of the studio.
14. Siblings of Off Centre Dance Co students, who do not take classes, are not to be left unsupervised at any time in the studio.
15. Off Centre Dance Co is a drug and alcohol free zone. Anyone who is found to have these in their possession will be asked to leave.
16. No responsibility will be taken for any lost items or injuries whilst at the studio.
17. If you choose to be an Off Centre Dance Co student you are required to not take classes at any other dance studio. With the exception of approved workshops.
18. Photographs and videos taken of students in classes may be used for advertisements and promotional use.
19. Off Centre Dance Co owns all copyright for dance routines taught at the studio. All routines remain the property of Off Centre Dance Co and may not be reproduced or performed outside the studio, unless prior written permission has been given. Students are encouraged to enter talent quests on a personal level however routines taught at Off Centre Dance Co are not permitted for use in such shows.
20. No refunds will be issued under any circumstances.
21. Patrons must agree to pay Off Centre Dance Co the amount of all owing fees for classes taken or agreed to take as per these terms and conditions. Failure to honour payment will result in debt recovery proceedings at your expense.